Job Duties: BrainChip, Inc. in Aliso Viejo, CA develops accelerated artificial intelligence and machine learning software and hardware. We have commercialized spiking neural networks, a type of neuromorphic computing which simulates the functionality of the human brain.
We are seeking Principal Engineers to be responsible for developing logic design validation plans by using knowledge of computer architecture, microprocessor interface, digital system, and VLSI. Individuals will write testbench for design verifications by using System Verilog computer language and UVM re-usable verification methodology. This position also involves running block and system simulations for design verification and running FPGA/chip tests to validate the design functionalities.
This position does not directly supervise or manage any other employees.
Minimum requirements: Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Communication Engineering or any related Computer Engineering field of study, plus at least five (5) years of post-degree, progressively responsible experience in any related position(s) involving computer hardware engineering.
Qualified candidates must also have demonstrable knowledge, experience, skill and proficiency with the following:
1. UVM verification methodology and System Verilog object-oriented language/programming.
2. Gate simulation and Simulation tools including Mentor and Cadence.
3. Electronics design of test bench development.
4. Scripting in Perl and Shell.
5. Xilinx FPGA.
6. Automation of test regression.
7. Emulation using Mentor Veloce.
· Job Site: 65 Enterprise, Suite 325, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656.
· No travel; no telecommuting
· Mail Resumes To: BrainChip, Inc., ATTN: HR, 65 Enterprise, Suite 325, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656.
· No calls or emails. EOE.
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.