Job Duties: BrainChip, Inc. in Aliso Viejo, CA develops accelerated artificial intelligence and machine learning software and hardware. We have commercialized spiking neural networks, a type of neuromorphic computing which simulates the functionality of the human brain.
We are seeking Sr. Digital Design Engineers to design neuromorphic computer chips for hardware neural networks. Individuals will also design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments for equipment, products and systems. The position also involves operating computer engineering and design software to perform engineering tasks.
This position does not directly supervise or manage any other employees.
Minimum requirements: Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, or any related Computer Engineering field of study, plus at least one (1) year of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s) involving computer hardware engineering.
Qualified candidates must also have demonstrable knowledge, experience, skill and proficiency (gained through education or employment) with the following:
1. RTL Design using Verilog and System Verilog, and RTL code linting using Synopsys spyglass.
2. Verification using System Verilog and UVM methodology.
4. FPGA implementation of a High-Performance AER Packet Network for hardware neural networks.
5. Architecture and Modeling of CPU using C/C++ and Python (hardware).
6. FPGA synthesis of Neural Network on Hardware and demonstrated by a proficiency in placing and routing of the Neural Network FPGA design.
7. Demonstrated experience and proficiency with Synthesis, place and route using Xilinx Vivado Suite.
8. Simulation and Coverage of the hardware design using Synopsys VCS.
· Job Site: 65 Enterprise, Suite 325, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656.
· No travel; no telecommuting
· Mail Resumes To: BrainChip, Inc., ATTN: HR, 65 Enterprise, Suite 325, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656.
· No calls or emails. EOE.
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.