In this role you will be responsible for sales of BrainChip’s award winning BrainChip Studio and BrainChip Accelerator suite of products. Job responsibilities include identifying key targets in the law enforcement, counter terrorism, and intelligence agencies, following up on leads, negotiating pricing, and closing business. You will also be responsible for initial engagements of BrainChip's Akida Neuromorphic System-on-Chip (NSoC).
1. 5 to 10 years of sales of video analytics or video products to law enforcement and government agencies.
2. Experience with Video Management System (VMS) APIs from Milestone, Genentec, OnSSI or others
3. Understanding of video codec technology (VLC, Intel Quick Sync Video) and server hardware
4. Experience with video analytics
5. B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
6. Understanding of Machine learning and artificial neural network
7. Understanding of Computer vision algorithm development
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.