In this role you will lead the marketing of the Akida Neuromorphic System-on-Chip (NSoC) for Agricultural Technology (AgTech) applications. You will be responsible for target identification, solution development, eco-system cultivation, competitive analysis, and pre-sales evaluations. You will drive early engagements and proof of concepts with lead customers. You are also expected to create collateral and marketing programs driving Akida NSoC adoption in this market.
- 5 to 10 years of semiconductor marketing experience.
- Domain expertise in agricultural technology such as agricultural robots, precision agriculture, closed agricultural systems, crop sensors, and control systems.
- B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (such as TensorFlow, Caffe2, PyTorch).
- Understanding of spiking neural network and convolutional neural network acceleration.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.