The R&D engineer’s primary job function is to work with other R&D team members to imagine, define, and develop Brainchip’s spiking neural network technology, and its field applications such as image processing, ADAS, FinTech or CyberSecurity.
- 5+ years of machine learning experience using Python and C++
- Experience in Deep Learning frameworks
- Experience in one application field (Image processing, ADAS, FinTech, CyberSecurity)
- Advanced English required, French desired
- B.S. or M.S. or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in Neuroscience and Spiking Neural Networks
- Experience using Matlab/Octave
- Experience with Git version control system
- Experience with Scrum / Agile software development
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.