The software engineer’s primary job function is to work with other team members to design and build software products (applications) using Brainchip’s spiking neural network core.
- 2+ years of software development experience using C++, using OOP best practices
- Experience developing in both Linux and Windows
- Experience with Scrum / Agile software development
- Experience using the Qt framework, QtCreator and Microsoft Visual Studio
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in Image processing
- Experience in Deep Learning
- Experience with Git version control system
- Experience in HPC
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.