In this role you will be the primary technical interface between BrainChip and its customers. You will be responsible for pre-sales evaluations, system integration, and customer troubleshooting. You are also expected to provide end-user facing documentation in the form of application notes, tutorials, and trainings.
- 5 to 10 years of technical pre-sales and/or customer support
- Strong experience with API programing, scripting languages, Linux, Windows Server, and PC/Server drivers
- Experience with Video Management System (VMS) APIs from Milestone, Genentec, OnSSI or others
- Understanding of video codec technology (VLC, Intel Quick Sync Video)
- Experience with video analytics
- B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Software QA/Debug experience
- Machine learning, artificial neural network programming
- Computer vision algorithm development
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.