The software test engineer’s primary job function is to work with other team members to create test plans and perform tests of software libraries and applications developed to interact with Brainchip’s spiking neural network core.
1. 2+ years of software test development experience using C++, using OOP best practices.
2. Experience developing test plans/strategies and ability to collaborate cross team to define effective measures of quality and risk.
3. Experience in documenting test results for corrective actions, reporting and audits.
4. Experience testing systems from existing system and functional specifications
5. Experience developing test cases and plans from requirements documentation.
6. Experience developing in both Linux and Windows
7. B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
8. Experience with Google Test
9. Experience with Scrum / Agile software development
10. experience with Git version control system
11. experience using the Qt framework and QtCreator
12. experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.