The software engineer’s primary job function is to work with other team members to design, develop and test software libraries and applications developed to interact with Brainchip’s spiking neural network core.
1. 5 to 10 years of software development in C and C++
2. Strong experience with software development life cycles
3. Strong experience developing low level programming (e.g. FPGA, PCIe drivers, embedded...)
4. Experience developing static and dynamic C++ libraries
5. Experience developing for Linux and Windows operating systems
6. Experience developing a scheduler for efficient utilization of a multicore chip
7. B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
8. Experience with Git version control system
9. Experience with Scrum / Agile software development
10. Experience using the Qt framework and QtCreator
11. Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
12. Experience in artificial intelligence, neural networks, and/or computer vision
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.